I am especially interested in:
- CHILDREN’S FICTION : picture books; novels for children and YA. I am looking
for stories that reflect the world of children and teenagers, and that push them further, make them think, dream and question everything.
- FICTION FOR ADULTS: historical novels, relationships and love/disillusion, crime
fiction, intrigue and suspense, fantasy and science-fiction. I adore stories of triumph over adversities, those that transmit passionate emotions, that propose diverse perspectives, and make me think and see the world differently. The lead characters should make progess, grow and be memorable for the reader.
- NON-FICTION: Health and wellbeing, self-help and personal development for a wide non-academic readership: practical texts that help people see their situation more clearly and how to confront it; essays that enlighten the general public on important topics.
I do not represent authors of academic works, nor playwrights.
If you believe your work fits these categories, please send me an e-mail with:
- A brief outline of your experience (tell me in a few lines why you can write this type of book)
- A ten-line synopsis of the content of the book, the reason why you wrote it and who would be the reader (or which authors would be next to your work in a bookshop shelf)
- Information about any other books or publications, if there are any, and whether
you have contacted other agencies or publishers.
- A summary of your career, biography, and additional information on your presence in social media, associations or other experiencia that is relevant to your work.
Send in pdf (only in pdf) the first 50 pages, approximately, of novels for YA and adults, or the complete story for picture books with some sample illustrations, and for non-fiction, a contents list and two or three sample chapters.
I am sorry I cannot reply to all the manuscripts received, there are simply not enough hours in the day. The reading process is slow (as I read personally and in my free time so as not to detract from the work for those clients already represented). If you do not receive news in the following two months, it means that I cannot adequately represent your work at this time.
If I see that I can offer suitable representation for your work, I will get in touch, and if both of us agree, we will sign a representation agreement.